Click on each of the following links below to get an idea of how Preact scores are calculated and used together. In this article we will discuss the Preact User Activity Score.
Please note that this a summary and human readable explanation of the scientific calculations performed on your data. Each customer is different and may have variations.
What scores does Preact calculate?
How do the Preact Health and Activity Scores differ?
- The Preact Health Scores answer the questions, "is this user/account using the product as they normally do?"
- The Preact Activity scores answer the question, "is this user/accounts using the product as much as they could be?"
What is the Preact User Activity Score?
What information does Preact consider when calculating the User Activity Score?
- Number of events
- Equivalent to the number of clicks a user has taken within your app. Each click is an event.
- Number of sessions
- A session is any amount of time a customer spends within your product without having a 90 minute gap between two actions/events.
- Time spent in the product
- Total amount of time a customer spends with in your product
Where can I view this in Preact?
Seat Activity Table + Seat Hover
Full summary on the user page by clicking into the seat or searching for a specific user
How is User Activity Score applied to the Account Activity Score?
The User Activity Scores roll up and contribute the overall Account Activity Score. Learn more here.
What does a score of TBD mean?
TBD stands for "To Be Determined." This means We have not collected enough data on how a user or account is using your product to assign a Preact Score.