Do you ever wonder:
- How many of my accounts are up for renewal in 90 days and have low health?
- Which trial accounts are most likely to convert based on their health and activity?
- Which of my enterprise customers with an MRR over $2,000 have an overdue invoice?
- Which accounts with low activity haven't used our awesome new feature?
If you want answers to these questions (and many more), look no further than Preact's custom filters. To create a custom filter:
1) On the "Customer Success" tab, click on the "Accounts" dropdown.
2) Hover over the "Create Filter" option and set the rules for your filter.
3) Choose how you would like your results to be sorted and click "Run Filter".
4) Save your filter by returning to it in the "Accounts" dropdown and giving it a name.
You'll also have the chance to share it with the rest of the team.