- First Install the Zendesk Beta App - Instructions here
- Edit your theme using the Zendesk Helpcenter Theme Editor. Then you'll get a page that looks like the screenshots below
- Tip: The Theme Editor is in the Help Center, click Customize design (the eye icon) in the tools panel on the lower-right side of the page.
- Tip: Just copy the script tags, not the comment lines, so lines 3 through 21 in the code example should be copied into the top of the document head template in Zendesk. It should look like the first screenshot below.
- Reminder : Don't forget to swap out your real Preact code. (This can be found with the following URL link - yourprojectname.preact.com/settings/api)
Document Head example:
Home Page example:
Article Page example: